Aggressive driving and road rage represents a significant risk for the driver, his or her passengers, and the other people on the road. Be on the lookout for the following symptoms of aggressive driving that may indicate that you or your driver is heading for trouble:
- Mentally condemning other drivers, or having violent thoughts directed at them.
- Expressing a condemnation of other drivers out loud.
- Disregarding driving safety rules because you do not agree with them.
- Following too close in an effort to get the other driver to speed up.
- Braking suddenly to discourage tailgaters.
- Passing other drivers, then slowing down out of spite.
- Excessively honking or flashing headlights at oncoming traffic.
- Speeding, weaving in and out of traffic, cutting between vehicles to change lanes, or otherwise engaging in reckless driving practices.
In the event that road rage gets the better of you or another driver, and you need to have repairs done on your vehicle, consult Greenwood Collision. Our auto body shop in Seattle can get you back on the road quickly and efficiently.